We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

Anyone hear anything about a remodeling job at Breezes coming up?

Mikeymon

Alvarado, TX
Level Contributor
122 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

We are booked for June 13-18th...I guess now we wait and see what Superclubs does. :(

Carmel, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

we are booked for July 17th through 26th has anyone heard if they are closing or not. If so, where Funjet is redirecting its reservations?

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
1 review
Save Reply
43. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

Definitely closing end of May. Don't know when it will reopen, but it will be with a new owner. I have not heard where Funjet/SuperClubs is sending people. It will depend on your group. If you are all adults, most likely you will be moved to Breezes Runaway Bay. If you have a family (as your picture implies) it's unknown. SuperClubs does not have another family oriented resort in Jamaica. I would call Funjet and see what you can find out.

Alvarado, TX
Level Contributor
122 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

We booked with American Airlines Vacations so I did not have to wait on the hotel to send me where they chose. I called AAV and they re-booked us with a different hotel in Negril and canceled with Breezes. We paid a little extra and decided to stay at the Riu Negril ClubHotel. If you have a travel agent, call them. It's still early enough to cancel your reservation and re-book somewhere else. Don't wait for SuperClubs to send you where they want you to go!

New York
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

Just returned on Thursday with a group of 56. The resort is scheduled to close as of May 31st. Heard anywhere from 4-6 months and it has ben sold so will no longer be a Superclubs. This info came to me personally from top mangement so I think that it is pretty factual information.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

travellady how was your trip ?

New York
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

Everything was great! The service was exceptional. The rooms were moderate but clean, the pool and beach area great. The buffet does not have the best setup but they try hard. Thanks JS for your help before I went. I wish that it was still going to be a Superclubs because of all the resorts I have visited they seem to have the most activities going on for all ages. The Beach Party was great-bonfire, music,dancing and bar on the beach. We had a variety of ages from 5 - 80 and everyone had a great time. Lounges and cabanas around the pool were nice. I had a cottage room right at the end by where the Jamaican man sells his stuff everyday so it was a great location to pool, beach and grill. The beach is wonderful and the water gentle and clear and the island you can walk out to is fun. I am so glad I had a chance to get there before it closes down.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
497 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

So glad to hear - it is a great spot - IMO

Edited: 12:26 pm, April 17, 2012
Iowa
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

i jus checked on apples website and still taking reservation for may

50. Re: Breezes Trelawny closing for remodeling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth