We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ground Floor Rooms

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ground Floor Rooms

If your in the ground Floor at starfish do creepy crawlys come in

& Just wondering my brother LOVES lizards do they have them at starfish crawling round the pool and that?

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ground Floor Rooms

The only "ground floor" rooms are the cottages. We did not have any bugs but used common sense, no food left in the room etc. You can find lizards in the trees/bushes.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,877 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ground Floor Rooms

Elz, the higher up at the Starfish, the better. We had the perfect rooms, top floor, away from the main elevators, East wing of the bldg.

The air conditioner had a ticking fan. I thought it would need repair, but it actually helped me fall asleep.

Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ground Floor Rooms

Lol Great

4. Re: Ground Floor Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 28, 2009