We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about rooms

Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Question about rooms

Which Rooms are the best at star fish?

Cottages _ Etc

Avon Park
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about rooms

I would guess that it would depend on what you were looking for...

We booked for our first trip there in a cottage as we wanted space, privacy, quiet, and plenty of down time together. We are booked for Dec. The others who are MUCH more experienced than myself will hopefully pop in to answer for you.

Please list what it is that you are hoping for : space?, are you bringing kids?, do you want privacy?..etc

I am sure that one of the posters will have your answer.

Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about rooms

Thank my Uncle is trying to get a good room with the starfish email hopefully we get good rooms theres 11 of us so im not sure what rooms we are looking for

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about rooms

The cottages are the best and then the end rooms.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
4,997 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about rooms

I think it depends more on what you're looking for. If you have little one's then the cottages would probably be easier for you as you would be on ground level. However, if you're wanting a good view of the ocean then being in the towers would be better. The closer you are to the end by the ocean the better the view. The very end rooms are oceanfront and they are a little bigger. The ones on the sides close to the end still have great views, are cheaper than the oceanfront, and even cheaper than the cottages.

Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about rooms

Ok thank you for your help ill see what rooms to get thanks

6. Re: Question about rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 28, 2009