We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water trampoline at Starfish

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
3 posts
Save Topic
Water trampoline at Starfish

Just wondering if there is still a trampoline in the water.

Also, what cottage would you request?

Thanks!!!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

Yes there is a trampoline in the water. All the cottages are basically in the same area so I'm not sure I'd have a preference there.

Dublin, Ohio
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

Hi Crazdtow!- hey- where is the water trampoline? I must have been having too much Appletons? Were there in Nov and didnt see one- or on the other trips there? Do you have to ask the sports/activities desk for use of it? Almost time for your trip!!! HAVE A BLAST!!! Cheers!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
951 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

We stayed in Jan and did not see a water trampoline .. I think they take it out of the water when its rough (too windy and too wavy)

We stayed in a cottage facing outward toward the beach rather than the pools (which I think of as inward) It was quiter and more private in my opinion. Try to stay on the side of the resort with the rock wall. We originally had a cottage beside the kids water slide and we could hear the noise the engines that drive the pools pumps make all the time. This would not have been a problem had we been closer to the resort proper (the main buildings) But I understand these get more of the band noise.I think our cottage was 410. We heard neither the band nor the engines.

The cottage seem to have gotten new TV's ..or at least they were alot bigger than in the regular rooms. Which if you have a 5 yr old like us becomes more important.

Dublin, Ohio
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

hey forgot- as for cottages- and crazdtow and i still have an ongoing "meeting" to verify this..... "bump" LOL - we are 5 for 5 members and have oceanview guarantee- but the last time in Nov '06 we decided to "upgrade" to cottage cause our older teen wasnt going (so why not "splurge").... we got there and immediately requested an oceanview corner- it was larger and the view was not to be missed. Same bedding (king and twin bunks) but the cottage was actually (maybe just "seemed that way"???) smaller. For the extra money, the REAL DEAL is the oceanview rooms!!! And fyi- we DO have a small ones ( now 18 months and a 7 y.o) so we use stroller and elevators and have never had a problem getting around quickly. Also, the view is AWESOME in the OV rooms- sunset and rise...cocktail on the balcony, people watching during the day.... we didnt see or feel that being at the cottage so "close" to all the "action". Its a personal preferance- but having tried both- just wanted to share. Any way you go you will have a great time! CHEERS!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

LOL, Debted is right. I have always stayed in a cottage except for many years ago. I have little ones and it just seems easier. However if Deb and I cross paths this time (we should) I'm going to check out here room and probably vice versa to compare. I do pay extra for the cottage.

The water trampoline does get taken out on red flag days. Luckily last time I was there we had no red flag days...yippeeee.

When it is out it is to the right of the little island in fairly deep water so you'd definatley have to be a swimmer to use it. But it is fun :)

I don't request a certain cottage, I think they are all in a good location but then again I'm just not that picky. I'm more picky about the fact that I want a king bed and bunks for my kids instead of two doubles. I also feel like you can interact with the staff a little more on ground level, like early in the morning the gardeners and everyone is walking around working, it's very nice.

I'm getting close, yup, and excited!!!!! Like 22 days or so :)

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

Trampoline was not in the water during our stay in November, COTTAGE, JASMINE COTTAGES 145-147 AREA, NICE

7. Re: Water trampoline at Starfish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 25, 2009