We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui Atlantico Rooms

Which Isla Canela hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Destination Expert
for St. John's
Level Contributor
335 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Rui Atlantico Rooms

We have just booked for September, please can anyone advise on the best rooms. I'm looking for a nice view but due to mobility issues would need to be close to amenities, also plenty of sunshine. Hope someone can help.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
105 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rui Atlantico Rooms

Majority of the rooms have a sea view and you will get this if you request. The river view is also nice. There are several sets of lifts serving the different sides to the hotel so it shouldnt be a problem. I would perhaps contact the hotel before hand and advise them that you would like to be near a lift. Hotel it's self is easy to get around. There are a lot of stairs down to the conservatory and pool but I imagine there is a lift which serves this as well. Give the hotel an email, they are very helpful.

2. Re: Rui Atlantico Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Isla Canela
Recent Conversations