We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lofoten Express Bus Fares

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Lofoten Express Bus Fares

I am planning my vacation in norway and the lofoten islands on july-august, and I can't find the 23-760 bus fares anywhere.

I am thinking about taking the bus from svolvar to narvik, in order to take a train to stockholm.

Does anyone has an estimated price for this bus route (for students) or knows about a website that have information about ticket prices?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lofoten Express Bus Fares

I think the fare should be 260 NOK so 130 NOK for a student. If you go to www.177nordland.no/index.php… in google chrome and click on translate you will find information about prices. I calculate that trip would be around 24 zones but maybe a Norwegian who understands these things better would like to correct me! I don't know what student ID they accept from foreign visitors.

Charmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lofoten Express Bus Fares

Check the dates on any timetable for public transport in Norway. Summer schedules are often not available online until May.

3. Re: Lofoten Express Bus Fares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 22, 2014