We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gravdal

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Gravdal

We will dock in Gravdal on a cruise on Wednesday 27 June.

We have not been to the Lofoten Islands before and I was wondering if we migh have the chance of using a local taxi or mini bus to see around the area rather than take a tour from the ship. We like wildlife & birds etc.

Tours from the ship are:-

Flakstad Church, Sund & Nusfjord - 7 hours $229

Nusfjord & Lofotr Viking Museum - 4 hours $129

Scenic drive & Ballstad - 2 hours $65

Svolvaer, Henningsvaer, Ice Bar & gallery - 4 hours $149

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Gravdal

I'm on the Caribbean Princess cruise arriving Jun 25. 2 people from San Francisco / Hong Kong.

Interested in sharing a car rental. Can drive also. Please email me.

nj
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Gravdal

Hi CoolWiz,

Look like we're going to be in the same cruise. departing Southampton Jun17. is that right?

what are your shore excursion plans? we'll be interested. we're 2 people from New Jersey.

What's to see in Gravel, Lofoten?

Let me know. leaving home tomorrow. thanks.

23. Re: Gravdal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 17, 2014