We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Accoms in Bonafacio

England
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Budget Accoms in Bonafacio

I'm looking to book cheap accommodation (50 euros or less for a double) in Bonafacio from 8th Aug until 10th August - does anyone have any suggstions. I'm happy to stay basic/ homestays etc - is there an opportunity to pick these up on the day of arrival with locals touting rooms etc? Thanks in advance...

Bonifacio Citadel
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Iles Lavezzi
Islands, Nature & Wildlife Areas
canada
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Accoms in Bonafacio

hi.. i am looking for the same kind of accommofations as you were. Did you find anything good? I would appreciate any tips. I am planning to be there in June/

thanx

elain

victoria b.c.

Corsica, France
Level Contributor
87 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget Accoms in Bonafacio

Hi there,

There are three main websites managing accomodations that are "relatively" affordable for Corsica (depending on the period of the year, of course - June is quite ok, but early August will be peak season of course):

www.abritel.fr

www.homelidays.com

(sorry can't remember the third one...)

In peak season, most places will be rented on a per week basis.

For pure b&b approach you might want to try the site of "gite de France" (just google the name). However, in order to reach a 50 euros per day in August, i am pretty sure that the best option are the sites above renting out flats and houses accomodation per week, and, still, it will be pretty challenging, especially in such a busy area as bonifacio.

In any case, good hunting and have a great holiday!

JF

www.corsicaexperience.com

Edited: 4:40 am, January 22, 2012
Hillerod, Denmark
Level Contributor
291 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget Accoms in Bonafacio

Have a look at www.leboncoin.fr. This is a free advertising portal, so here you tend also to find the less posh accommodations. You could also try to post your request for accommodation there. Good luck.

Best regards

Trine (www.algajola.dk)

4. Re: Budget Accoms in Bonafacio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, June 18, 2013