We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selva Negra internet connection

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Selva Negra internet connection

Does anyone know if the lodge at Selva Negra has wifi or an internet that guests can use?

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,711 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

Why not email them and ask?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

I was there for a day visit about 2 weeks ago and didn't see any computers for guest use in the main area (restaurant / administration / little museum). However, their website says they have both wireless and computers available: http://www.selvanegra.com/en/l_faq.html

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

Thank you for that link. I looked all over the website and could not access the FAQ. I know the cell phone and internet service might be intermittent but at least now I"ll bring my netbook and hope for the best.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

Hope for good weather, too :-) The day we went was rainy, so although we managed to do the coffee tour (recommended! they'll even let you try picking coffee off a tree), we couldn't take advantage of any of the beautiful hiking trails. Good luck and have a great time!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

I've been there before and I'll actually be there leading a team of high schoolers who are on their spring break. I volunteer with a non-profit and we will be teaching English in the school that is at Selva Negra. It should be great fun, and hopefully I'll be able to find a sunny afternoon in the 5 days I'm there when I can take advantage of a trail or two.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

They do have WiFi, but it's only accessible when in/around the restaurant/lobby. Even then, it's a spotty connection. I was there with a group 2 weeks ago for 7 days.

7. Re: Selva Negra internet connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, December 02, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Matagalpa