We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beach snorkeling Big Corn or Little Corn??

Austin
Level Contributor
56 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best Beach snorkeling Big Corn or Little Corn??

We will be there about a week and are all about the snorkeling. Would like to do mostly beach snorkeling with a few guided trips. Which island is the best?? With just a week should we try to do both islands?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
393 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Beach snorkeling Big Corn or Little Corn??

Did both. was able to snorkel off casa iguana on little corn. ok, not great. Please note that while visibility is really good, the reef is pretty damaged by fishing, dropping anchors and most horrifying, local guides standing on it when leading snorkeling tours. went on a tour with MISS CHERRY and was appalled and talked to the owner. Also, very few fish around because of the overfishing. I had taken my scuba stuff in anticipation of diving but the snorkeling convinced me to save my money... send me a PM if you have more? ??? I was on both last week.

2. Re: Best Beach snorkeling Big Corn or Little Corn??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island