We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time of the year to vacation at LCI?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best time of the year to vacation at LCI?

We are planning to vacation for one month at LCI.....what is the best month weatherwise, i.e. least rain and not so windy. Also wud like to hear your comments on Carlito's and if it is possible to catch lobsters or do you need a licence?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best time of the year to vacation at LCI?

HELP! I'm going to LCI this Christmas time and now wonder if we should cancel. Bernardo17 was it completely miserable? I don't know what to do now, it's not worth a horrifying flight and seasickness to me. HELP!

Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Best time of the year to vacation at LCI?

Hey guys,

Clint from Dive little Corn here, i have been living and working on the Island for over 4.5 years, and Susie (thanks for the Comments :) is right for the time of year to come the diving is great, weather good, and we dive pretty much anywhere and see the awesome hammerheads.

Xmas can be Windy or some times sunny its hard to tell, It seems this year the winds and rains have come early so fingers crossed!

Pretty much from Xmas to April is good, good people, good times and good diving! -Hope to see you all soon

- DLC Crew

13. Re: Best time of the year to vacation at LCI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island