We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little corn weather in august

iowa city, ia
1 post
Save Topic
little corn weather in august

hello!

my best friend and i are gearing up for a trip to little corn island in the second week of august. i've been looking at the weather right now and it looks very rainy. what is the weather typically like in august? we are hoping to do some snorkeling and working on our tans. i know we're taking a risk by going in the 'hurricane season' but we're hoping for the best!

we are so excited- we're staying at the LCBB and have read great things!

another question- i speak spanish and am hoping i'll be able to use it on the islands? i've read a lot of things about people on the islands speaking english- will i be able converse in español?

thanks in advance! :)

Edited: 5:15 pm, July 28, 2010
1. Re: little corn weather in august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, January 25, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island