We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkling in the corn islands

prince albert sask...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
snorkling in the corn islands

Just wondering if the snorkling on both corn islands is accessible from the beach or do you have to take a boat to the reef? if so, what is the cost of snorkling trips? Thanks, Carol

Norfolk Virginia
Level Contributor
80 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkling in the corn islands

Snorkeling is accessible from the beach on LCI from the windward side of the island. I'm not sure about the leeward side. However there are two dive shops that incorporate snorkelers into their dive trips. I'm don't remember the exact price but everything on the island was quite reasonable. We only stayed on BCI for a night and I'm not sure if there is much snorkeling from the beaches.

Buenas

R

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkling in the corn islands

I snorkled on North side ot Little Corn island. It was borring.

3. Re: snorkling in the corn islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Big Corn Island