We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle Guide

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle Guide

Hello all

I am wondering if anyone can help me? I'm looking for a motorcycle guide in Vang Vieng. I'd like to do the trip between Vang Vieng and Luang Prabang by bike but I dont want to return to Vang Vieng after this as I'm headed for China so I need someone to take the bikes at the other end, I also can't leave a passport deposit as obviously I'm not coming back. Does anyone know of a guide who could take them back on the bus or sort out another arrangement?

Thanks a lot.

Vientiane, Laos
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle Guide

Try Jules Classic Rental from Vientiane, it might be possible to drop the motorbike in Luang Prabang as you wish :

Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,294 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorcycle Guide

Green discovery do one-way rentals

3. Re: Motorcycle Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Vang Vieng
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor