We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon dinner

Bangalore...
2 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon dinner

Where is the exact place for honeymoon special dinner?

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon dinner

I'm afraid we can't help you unless you specify which hotel you are staying at.

Regards

Dee

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
19,021 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon dinner

Many hotels will do a special romantic dinner for you on the beach. If you are on a honeymoon deal at a hotel it might be included in the price, otherwise there will be a cover charge.

Mazza :-)

Bangalore...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon dinner

MovenPick HOTEL&Spa.

Also for the same hotel do they have room decoration for honeymoon package even if it is not mentioned in the honeymoon package.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon dinner

With regards to the honeymoon dinner I would recommend that you have your table set up in one of the beach Gazebos,the hotel is most obliging,as in my opinion the setting within the main restaurant is ' o'kay ' or you could got to the Chateau restaurant which is included in the all inclusive package.

p.s. I know you will surprise your new wife and not tell her.

5. Re: Honeymoon dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre