We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage awali golf resort and spa

Which Bel Ombre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Heritage awali golf resort and spa

Hi There,

Myself and my partner are looking at possibly staying at the heritage awali next april/may and have been looking at the room options. Trying to decide which the better option - deluxe ocean front room or deluxe beachfront rooms?

I have been reading the reviews and alot of people seem to be of the opinion that the rooms are all alike, so just weighing up the options as to whether or not an upgrade would be worth the money.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
726 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heritage awali golf resort and spa

Hi, all rooms are identical except the beachfront rooms have direct access to the beach and plasma screen tv's.

I like the view in a morning waking up and being so close to the sea. My other favourite room is in block 4 the pool/ocean views.

Kaunas, Lithuania
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Heritage awali golf resort and spa

What about Deluxe standart rooms? I assume they are garden view? Will they be situated quite far away from the sea and restaurants, etc.? Thanks :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
726 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heritage awali golf resort and spa

Hello, the garden view rooms are situated around the resort, to be honest it's only a small hotel with 160 rooms so you are never far from

Anything? The bar would be a 3 minute walk tops

4. Re: Heritage awali golf resort and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, August 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre