We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Anniversary

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Anniversary

Going to Bel Ombre in May 2012 for our wedding anniversary as I have never been to Mauritius any advice would be most helpful.

Going for 1 week so looking for things to do, whats the weather like etc.

Many thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,373 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Anniversary

Just a quick reply as its midnight here in Mauritius:

Weather in May should be OK - just got over the hot humid summer with lower temps and less rainfall/risk of tropical storms.

For details of the weather at different times of year click on to this site, paying particular attention to the south (Bel Ombre)

www.world-weather-travellers -guide.com

For excursions take a look at the Things to Do to the left of this page and the FAQs to the right.

You may also find help in

www.islandinfo.mu

Regards,

Bronia :)

Edited: 3:19 pm, December 01, 2011
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
41,373 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Anniversary

Dont forget to tell them its your anniversary - they usually lay on a cake and some bubbly!

The link I gave you re weather doesn't appear to be working though it usually does - must be a typo on my part and its late here so apologies.

www.world-weather-travellers-guide.com

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Anniversary

Many thanks

4. Re: Wedding Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre