We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel question

South Jersey, USA
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,715 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Motel question

Any thoughts on the Canyon Ranch Motel?

Looking to book here for two nights in Oct. Appreciate any thoughts!

SJG

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
324 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel question

We have stayed there twice (other times when in the area we have camped) and like it. Good price, clean, reasonably modern, has a pool and hot tub and great location in Springdale. We haven't stayed in any other motels in Springdale so I can't compare but I recommend it for the reasons above.

Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,282 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel question

I have stayed there on 3 different trips in the past 10 years. I especially like the arrangement of duplexes and triplexes in a grassy area with trees - plus on a deep lot with quiet rooms in the back. The shuttle stop is right across the street. This is the only motel I can remember in all my vacationing where the office invited me to fill up my ice chest every day from their ice machine.

Call and ask what time the office opens in the morning for coffee. Ask if the hot tub will be open that time of season.

If you get a room with only one bed it will be smallish. If you get a room with two beds it will be an ordinary size motel room. About 5 years ago they refurbished the rooms and installed ceramic tiles. These are cold on the feet so bring slippers.

South Jersey, USA
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,715 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel question

Thanks to both for the information!! Appreciate it!

It's always good to have first hand knowledge!

SJG

4. Re: Motel question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2015