We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick early hot breakfast

Chicago
Level Contributor
523 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Quick early hot breakfast

Hi! I'm trying to figure out where we can get a fast hot breakfast, even egg sandwiches would be great, around 6am.

I've so far figured out that the Zion Lodge has a breakfast buffet starting at 6:30, and Spotted Dog opens at 7am.

Anyone know what time Mean Bean opens? Their phone number on TA doesn't work.

We're staying at Desert Pearl, but I don't think our room has a range for cooking. We do have a microwave, so unless you guys have a better idea for me, we'll be eating some Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwiches hot out of the microwave!

Thanks!

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,229 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick early hot breakfast

6 am you probably won't find much open.When you check into the Desert Pearl, they usually give you a list of restaurants in town that may show the operating hours.They have the store at the Desert Pearl that sells coffee and pastries, not sure of its hours.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
788 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick early hot breakfast

Might be too late now but we stayed at desert pearl 3 weeks ago, our room had a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee provided, microwave, and a toaster/grill oven so you could do something with that, we had a dishwasher too which was great :-)

3. Re: Quick early hot breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 23, 2012