We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet access in Springdale, Utah

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Internet access in Springdale, Utah

Does anyone know if there is high speed internet access anywhere in Springdale? Does Desert Pearl have it?

Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet access in Springdale, Utah

Don't know about DP, but there is a coffee shop at Pioneer that has Internet.

Menomonee Falls...
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet access in Springdale, Utah

I just booked Driftwood Lodge and they advertise wifi

Seattle area
Level Contributor
436 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet access in Springdale, Utah

OK what I'm doing is though my cell phone carrier (verizon) I'm going to use my cell phone as a modem. Its 50 a month but you can cancel as soon as you don't need it anymore. That way your connection will be more secure and not as apt to lose as in a wifi connection from a motel ore rv site. so any where you get cell phone reception you'll get internet on your laptop. Thats my way as we are driving and will need to connect on the road

4. Re: Internet access in Springdale, Utah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, November 13, 2010