We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Ranch Review

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
866 posts
545 reviews
Canyon Ranch Review

I am incensed at the traveller who had such an issue with Canyon Ranch. He/she clearly thought it was perfectly acceptable to pay a miniscule amount for their hotel then slope off across the road to the Desert Pearl where the facilities were better and use their pool. I suggest in future that if they wish to use the facilities at a better class of hotel then you do the same as the rest of use, dig a bit deeper into your pockets and pay for it rather than abusing facilities in such a way.

Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
44,426 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Canyon Ranch Review

Gill,

If you look deeper there are about 4 dreadful reviews that purport to come from different people but are clearly written in the same style. All the posters come from elsewhere in the state. I wonder if there is more to this than at first meets the eye?!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
866 posts
545 reviews
2. Re: Canyon Ranch Review

I suspect you may be right. I'm a shade suspicious of the whole thing. I have no experience of the Canyon Ranch and no axe to grind with them. I was more than a little miffed however that having stayed at the fabulous Desert Pearl Inn and paid the going rate (which I considered to be a reasonable amount) that someone staying elsewhere should think they were entitled to use the DP's facilities. I sure felt better though once I'd had my rant to the trip advisor community!