We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zion/Springdale

Which Springdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Zion/Springdale

I will be driving from Yellowstone and arriving in Springdale (July) and plan on 1 day at Zion, then on to South rim of GC and then fly out of Las Vegas (3 days at GC). My dilema is whether to go South from Zion and drive the Eastern loop of GC and then through Flagstaff to Vegas, or when leaving Zion, go to Vegas and then to Flagstaff and GCNP.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zion/Springdale

Zion to South Rim GC is about 4+ hrs traveling east then south on Routes 9, 89, and 64. I believe that would be the fastest way to go, and it might leave you a bit more time to enjoy Zion. Happy trails.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zion/Springdale

Thanks much. Considering staying at the Park instead of Flagstaff if time allows.

3. Re: Zion/Springdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 18, 2009