We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Utah national parks

Reeders...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Utah national parks

My wife and I are flying into Las Vegas mid October. We already have 2 nights booked at The lodge in Zion and 2 nights at the lodge in Bryce.was thinking about I night in Torry for Capital reef. Should we extend trip and go to Arches and Canyonlands? Seems like an great deal of driving but this will probably be our only time visiting Utah. Any advice?

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
19,051 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Utah national parks

You will probably get better responses on the Utah forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28965-i411-Utah.h…

Pam

Bemidji, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
2,639 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Utah national parks

It's less than 3 hours of driving form Torrey to Moab and since Arches and Canyonlands are nearly adjacent and quite different from any of the other parks you are visiting, I'd recommend you add them to your trip. If you are flying home from Las Vegas I might even suggest you add Natural Bridges and Grand Canyon to your return from Arches national Park.

Reeders...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Utah national parks

Thankyou

4. Re: Utah national parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 11, 2015