We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat - after labor day

Wakefield, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Laundromat - after labor day

Does anyone know of coin laundry services outside of YS in the Cooke City - Silver Gate area? We will be camping in Lamar Valley area in September, pretty far from the Lake where the closest in-park laundry is located (Canyon will be closed by the time we arrive). If we have to go to the lake, we will, but it'll be a hike, since the loop road from Tower to Canyon will be closed soon after we arrive due to construction. The other option may be Gardiner or even West Yellowstone.

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Laundromat - after labor day

I heard there were two laundry facilities in Gardiner. We must have gone to the one without the showers. I like it and the times were quick.

We also did laundry at Lake and it's also a lovely place to do laundry. Very nice. Their machines are super nice, fancier than my own machines! Cycles were about 30 minutes. We walked down by the lake and visited their shop and Voila! ... we had clean clothes. I think they were $1.50 a load and $1.25 for soap.

12. Re: Laundromat - after labor day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 16, 2013
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now