We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Graeter's

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, il
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Graeter's

Does anyone have experience w/bringing home Graeter's after a trip to Cincinnati? I emailed them about my packaging options and this is what they wrote, "We can pack for 12, 24 or 36 hours. (The time starts when it is packed not when the order is picked up – Any day Monday through Saturday the package would be packed around 5:00am on the day you pick it up. Sunday orders are packed Saturday Morning around 5:00am making the longest it can last until 5:00pm on Sunday)."

Since I am departing on a Sunday morning, I think I will have to request that they package it for 36 hours. Does anyone have experience w/this? Does it compromise the integrity of the product? What are some of your favorite flavors?

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
240 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Graeter's

The coconut chip is wonderful when the chips are fairly evenly distributed. Because of the way Graeters makes their ice cream (spinning liquid chocolate into the french pots) there have been times when I've ended up with coconut chip minus the chips and that's a real disappointment. I think my favorite is black raspberry chip cause even when there are chip issues the black raspberry is soooo wonderufl.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Graeter's

Try some of their baked goods too, they have a great cream cheese coffee cake. Have to say, any of the chip ice creams are great.

Boston...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Graeter's

Definitely try Double Chocolate Chip or Mint Chocolate Chip. Of course any flavor at Greater's is delicious. I have never been disappointed in any of them.

ohio
Level Contributor
573 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Graeter's

I just moved to Cleveland & found out that they sell Greaters at Heinens Grocery store.. talk about being in HEAVEN!! A bit of cincinnati here!! YIPPIE!!! Think I might have to stop on my way home and buy some double chocolate chip...

15. Re: Graeter's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 01, 2009