We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Cincinnati Saints

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
71 reviews
Cincinnati Saints

Hi all

I want to buy a Cincinnati Saints shirt for a family member who collects football/soccer kits. Does anyone know of any shops that sell them please?

Thank you in advance

Brooklyn, Ohio
Level Contributor
568 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Cincinnati Saints

I'm assuming you're looking for an online store, so here is a link to the club's official online store...

https://www.wepay.com/stores/555488

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Cincinnati Saints

Thanks for the response. Should have clarified, I'm in Cincinnati next week on business and wanted to try and pick one up from a store if at all possible?

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Cincinnati Saints

Dick's Sporting Goods is in most places in Ohio. Use your GPS to find one near you and call and ask if they have the jerseys. Search for Cincinnati sporting goods stores, or call the franchise. Good luck!

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: Cincinnati Saints

Thank you! I'll give that a shot. Have a good day.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Columbus
Level Contributor
654 posts
36 reviews
5. Re: Cincinnati Saints

Dick's is probably not likely to carry anything from a minor league soccer team. There are some soccer specialty stores around town. They're more geared to selling equipment for players, but they'd be more likely to have something than a mass-market retailer like Dick's. I would check the phone book under sporting goods or soccer equipment and call around to the specialty stores. But you may end up having to buy something directly through the club. Minor league sports teams typically don't sell many souvenirs outside of the official team shop. I can't think of any place in Columbus that sells gear from our AAA baseball team outside the ballpark, and the Clippers are very popular, for example.

Just did a quick web search and it looks like Soccer Village is the big soccer retailer in the Cincinnati area. They have stores around town.

Burlington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Cincinnati Saints

Crap I'm too late.

In the future saints gear can usually be purchansed at tri-county soccerplex

530 Northland Blvd

Cincinnati, OH 45240

Phone: 513-825-3533

7. Re: Cincinnati Saints

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 09, 2015