We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

Nicholasville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

This has been bought out by another hotel chain. Does anyone know who? I stay here every year for concerts but I can't find the name of the new hotel online. I even called the Wendy's beside it but they claimed to not know.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
340 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

Call them +1 (513) 752-2262

Nicholasville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

Thanks, but I did. It gives a recording that says to call the local directory assistance. I called them and the first thing they ask for is the name of the hotel. They say they can't look the number up by the address.

Huron, Ohio
Level Contributor
539 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

I haven't been down there in awhile...but there is a red roof inn on Mt Carmel Tobasco by McDonald's...same exit off of 275

Nicholasville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

Thanks but unfortunately they do not have a pool. Is there anything else in that area? I'm trying to find something near Riverbend, with a pool, that doesn't cost a fortune.

Huron, Ohio
Level Contributor
539 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

Best western clermont 513 528 7702...same exit as red roof...it's behind frischs

I am pretty sure they have a pool

after that, the next closest with pools would either be in eastgate which is one exit further, or booking a hotel in Kentucky

Good luck!!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
340 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

Staying at the 9 mile hotel is about the same distance as staying downtown/Newport area. The airport areas are a little bit further, but may be your best bet.

7. Re: Motel 6 on 9 Mile Rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, June 19, 2013