We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in the Eden Park/Mt. Adams Area

Calgary
Level Contributor
103 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in the Eden Park/Mt. Adams Area

I am going to Cincinnati for a evening Reds game. I am arriving around noon so I have a few hours to explore the city. One of my stops will be the Eden Park/Mt. Adams area. Can someone please kindly advise on where I may park my car? I don't mind a bit of a walk -- it's more important to me that my car can safely be parked for 2-3 hours. Thanks in advance for any help!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in the Eden Park/Mt. Adams Area

I assume you are planning on visiting the nightlife in the Mount Adams area? Park clsoe to where the action is and you should be fine. There is always a lot going on and it's one of the more upscale bar areas for young professionals in Cinci right now. There are always a lot of beemers and mercedes parked along the streets.

As for the lower Eden park area - not necessarly a bad part of town (you will be safe) but your car could get broken into.

If you are going during the day there should be no problem and parking should be ample.

If you are visiting the art museum or conservatory in the actual Eden park, then they both have lots and are OK to park in.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in the Eden Park/Mt. Adams Area

Mt Adams to the baseball stadium is a rather long walk (maybe 3-4 miles). I would park near each and drive in-between.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in the Eden Park/Mt. Adams Area

Hope my reply is not too late. I would suggest parking on the street in Mt Adams and taking a cab to the game, not expensive and will make it easy to get to the stadium.