We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Jacket or Tecumseh outdoor dramas?

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Jacket or Tecumseh outdoor dramas?

We'd like to take our kids (7 and 9 year old boys) to an outdoor drama, thinking it might be fun. Can anyone describe the Blue Jacket and/or Tecumseh outdoor dramas? Did your kids enjoy it/them? If you saw both, which one is better?

Web sites:

http://www.bluejacketdrama.com/ $17 per adult ticket / $12 kids

http://www.tecumsehdrama.com/ $18 adult / $9 kid tickets

Mark H.

Xenia, OH
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Jacket or Tecumseh outdoor dramas?

Pretty sad, I have lived in Xenia all my life and never been to Blue Jacket. Sorry, I wasn't any help. Hope someone can help you!

covington ky
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Jacket or Tecumseh outdoor dramas?

i vote for tecumseh. my guys loved it- i am going to try to take a little trip there myself as my daughter hasn't yet. i've not seen blue jacket but my folks took my son and they all preferred tecumseh. if you already went- definately see it next season. i've gone to see it 3 times over the years with relatives and have always enjoyed it- emotional, exciting and the live horses were cool too.

i'd like to see blue jacket, too.

post after you see either show and give your feedback?

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Jacket or Tecumseh outdoor dramas?

Thanks for the opinion. Glad your kids liked it - I expect mine will too. I think we might see both. I think we'll try to get to Blue Jacket this year first just because Blue Jacket (Xenia) is closer to Cincinnati than Tecumseh (Chilicothe) is. Then we'll try to see Tecumseh next summer.

Thanks,

Mark

West of Cleveland
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Jacket or Tecumseh outdoor dramas?

I know this is a little late in responding but.....

3 years ago when our son was 8 we took him to see Blue Jacket. This year, we went to see Tecumseh. From an 11-year old's view, he liked Blue Jacket best because he said he liked the many scene changes. All of Tecumseh's scenes took place near the water and even though they tried to change the scenery for different parts, you always knew it was by the water. As for my husband and I, we enjoyed both of them and thought they were very well done so you won't go wrong either way.

We also like going to Blue Jacket because we also went to the Air Force Museum in Dayton which was amazing. We couldn't see everything in one day.