We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reds Gameday Parking

Duffield, VA
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Reds Gameday Parking

Where is the best place to park for a weekday game. I have in the past parked on the Kentucky side but I cannot remember where since it has been a few years since I have been there.

Which bridge should we walk across if we park in Kentucky? If I recall correctly we walked across the suspension bridge last time.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
476 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reds Gameday Parking

If you're going to walk across a bridge from KY you should take the purple people bridge in Newport. I don't know how much that will save in parking costs though. I would try to park at meters(free after 5 in Cincinnati) or off 4th street($5 garages); You can also park at Sawyer Point for $5 too I think.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reds Gameday Parking

we have parked at Newport and then walked the Purple People Bridge to get to the stadium before. it was ok, and we had our parking validated because we ate a meal at Newport, too. on street parking someplace downtown would be easy though. google downtown cincinnati and there is a downtown website with list of cheap parking.

3. Re: Reds Gameday Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 25, 2009