We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel in Cincy for Kids?

Which Cincinnati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
10 posts
Good Hotel in Cincy for Kids?

Am spending the night in Cincy on way to Cleveland looking for a good hotel to take kids to-relatively nice but fun any recs, thanks Chris

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Good Hotel in Cincy for Kids?

The two most kid friendly hotels in this area I have stayed at Wildwood Inn Tropical Dome spas in Florence Kentucky which is part of the Greater Cincinnati area.They have an indoor pool and hot tubs and jungle gym inside.Another hotel I like is the Holiday inn at Daytona Mall at The Miamisburg exit off 1-75.They have a Holiday dome which has a indoor pool,putt-putt,games.If you want to stay near Kings Island Amusement park on 1-71 in Mason, ohio I like the Kings Mill Inn and suites.They have a great outdoor play area and outdoor pool area.I am really surpised by the reviews of these hotels on here since I have stayed at all 3 and never had any problems.I hope this helps.A hotel a kid around 8 and up might think is cool is the Radisson in Covington Kentucky which is circluar that sits on the Ohio river bank area.They have indoor pool and balconies that overlooks the Cincinnati skyline and river.If you stay there make sure the room has a cincinnati river view.Let me know if you have any other questions I would be glad to help.

Fairfield...
2 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Good Hotel in Cincy for Kids?

My kids love the Embassy Suites across the river in Covington. The atrium has a macaw that they like to watch and the hotel is right on the river..nice views!.My husband and I love it 'cause the two room suite gives us more room to spread out.

We're going back for a night this weekend!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
3. Re: Good Hotel in Cincy for Kids?

If you want to take the kids out to do something fun, you have to take them to Jilians. You can enjoy american cuisine or try out the Hibachi for some stir fry silliness. The chefs are funny. This place also has a huge game room, a pool hall, a neat tower, and even a bowling alley. The kids will love it.

Have Fun!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
4. Re: Good Hotel in Cincy for Kids?

More info on Jillians:

http://www.jilliansbilliards.com/