We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Walla Walla
Search

Wine Tours

Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
17 helpful votes
Wine Tours
Save

Are there any organized wine tours available in Walla Walla? We will be there for 3 days next week and would like to sample some wines but would rather not drive and do mot want to hire a limo.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
7,867 posts
20 reviews
17 helpful votes
1. Re: Wine Tours
Save

There appear to be several. Just do a google search. But my recommendation would be to rent a car and dyi. - As a former wine biz professional, just do what I did - use the unglamorous but effective spit bucket!

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
26 helpful votes
2. Re: Wine Tours
Save

Good advice! Walla Walla isn't that large. Great place to visit - you'll see it all in three days. Go to the Maryhill museum for a day trip if you see all of Walla Walla in two days. There are wineries over there, too.

Tacoma Wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
22 helpful votes
3. Re: Wine Tours
Save

Just returned from Walla Walla and booked a car through Blacktie limo. We had used them once before and were pleased but this time, not so much. It was my husbands birthday and I wanted it to be special.. We were called the day before we left and asked if we wanted an "upgrade" to a 6 person limo. My husband did not ask any questions and agreed. When the car pulled up to our hotel we were visibly embarrassed; The driver could tell. It was a very old limo that looked like one you might request if you were doing an old school or retro event. Each time we pulled up to a winery there were smirks. I spoke to the owner and she was less than understanding. I will not use this company again and feel that we were mislead.

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
71 reviews
23 helpful votes
4. Re: Wine Tours
Save

Arizona Daisy did you use a local company for your wine tasting tour?

Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
17 helpful votes
5. Re: Wine Tours
Save

No. None available. We just struck out on our own. Don't think Walla Walla has enough interest in organized tours yet. Great area and lots of choices of wineries. Do your research and pick and choose according to your interests in wine.

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
71 reviews
23 helpful votes
6. Re: Wine Tours
Save

Thanks for taking time to reply. Maggie

7. Re: Wine Tours

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 09, 2016