We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to swim (open water)

Which Walla Walla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
662 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Places to swim (open water)

Is there a good, safe, outdoor place to swim in/near walla walla? I'd like to do a mile or two when I'm there next week for a conference. I'm not worried about water temperature (I'll have a wetsuit) but just somewhere I'll feel safe.

Thanks!

Walla Walla...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to swim (open water)

A friend of mine trained for the iron-man in Bennington Lake- known to locals as the Reservoir. It is located at the end of Reservoir Road off of Tausick Way.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
662 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to swim (open water)

Thanks for the tip. I went over there to swim, and the lake is drained for work on the dam. It's just a big mud puddle.

3. Re: Places to swim (open water)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 23, 2014