We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good breakfast spots

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
95 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Good breakfast spots

Heading to Walla Walla this weekend for some wine tasting and looking for some good breakfast places for two breakfasts. Have lunch (picnic) and dinner (with a friend of my brother) covered. Not looking for anything too fancy or expensive. Saw through various places (here and Yelp) places such as Clarette's, Tommy's and Sterling Restaurant. Info on those or other places? Thanks for your help!

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good breakfast spots

I often eat with my son at Clarette's. Long-time, popular and good.

Note that if you stay at the Marcus Whitman, breakfast is included, though last time I stayed there, they had moved the breakfast to conference room instead of the lovely dining room and it was a bit of a disappointment.

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
95 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good breakfast spots

Thanks for the info Islandgrl! Was thinking Clarette's and Tommy's for our two breakfasts, especially since the latter is my brother's name. He'll get a kick out of it while there!

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
536 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good breakfast spots

Last time I ate at Tommy's Dutch Lunch it was especially hot and they seemed to have no air conditioning. If it's hot there this weekend you might want to check out the temperature inside before you commit to breakfast. I thought the food was fine.

I especially like Green Spoon. They have brunch on the weekends. When I visit my mom we often eat there after church. It's not too expensive and the food is fresh and delicious.

http://www.greenspoonw2.com/

Walla Walla, WA
Level Contributor
169 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good breakfast spots

Clarette's, it is the only place I go for breakfast in town, besides Starbucks. It will fill you up and not take a huge bite out of your wallet. If you make it back some time and need ideas for Lunch or Dinner, South Fork Grill is a must. Have a great trip to Walla Walla.

Edited: 1:49 pm, September 09, 2011
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
95 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good breakfast spots

Thanks all! Ate at Tommy's and Clarette's and liked both, though I think Tommy's was the bigger hit! Service staff was great and very helpful with our party of 6 to get seated. Food was really good and veggies super fresh. Only downside with Clarette's was the cheese sauce. Some was okay, but too much on the food. Hid what was a pretty good breakfast.

6. Re: Good breakfast spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, March 25, 2013