We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites

Florida City...
Level Contributor
298 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Embassy Suites

I have a room booked for mid-feb. Anyone stayed there, good or bad? Also, any idea about the cost of a taxi? I am traveling with small children, so I want a nice place for them. Is it near the beach??

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites

From what I've seen so far they are still getting the furniture for the rooms in but does sound like most of the construction right around there is done.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,607 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites

The building is beautiful. The pool area looks really nice. I was by there on the first day they opened, but did not stay there. The new area of BeachWalk is looking very nice and will have alot of nice restaurants and shops.

You are one block from a nice beach and right next to the park.

The new Embassy Suites, in general, are much more upscale than the older ones.Enjoy!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Embassy Suites

I think I read on the hotel reviews that the Trump Tower right next to it is a real construction headache..something to think about...

4. Re: Embassy Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 26, 2009