We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Forecast for next week?

Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Weather Forecast for next week?

Anyone know? We leave monday morning for 10 nights!!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
554 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Forecast for next week?

I'm sure it will be beautiful! :) How much you wanna bet it will be better than where I live? ;)

Looks like it's raining as I type this in HNL... but

Mar 14 Monday

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Mar 15 Tuesday

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Mar 16 Wednesday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

Mar 17 Thursday

Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

Looking so good... makes me wish I were going, too!

Hawaii
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Forecast for next week?

Go to http://www.weatherunderground.com and search for Honolulu.

Here is what they say:

Updated: 6:45 PM HST on March 12, 2005

No Active Advisories (US Severe Weather)

High surf advisory until 6 PM HST Wednesday...

Rest of Tonight

Mostly clear in the evening...then partly cloudy with isolated showers after midnight. Lows around 62. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Sunday

Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Highs around 75. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Sunday Night

Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Scattered showers. Lows around 60. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Monday

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Breezy. Highs around 71. West winds 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Monday Night

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Breezy. Lows around 64. West winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tuesday

Mostly cloudy with numerous showers in the morning... then partly cloudy with isolated showers in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs around 74. West winds 20 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Tuesday Night

Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Breezy. Lows around 58. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Wednesday

Partly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs around 74. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Wednesday Night

Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows around 61. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Thursday

Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Highs around 76. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Thursday Night

Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows around 64. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Friday

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs around 77. Southwest winds around 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows 61 to 67. Southwest winds around 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Saturday

Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs 72 to 78. West winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Unless there is some storm approaching, rains can come and go just like that...so it's not usually too much of a problem. Certain areas look really beautiful when it rains, and you can always catch a gorgeous rainbow!

Have fun here in our beautiful islands!

Aloha!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
554 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Forecast for next week?

And you know what they say about the weather..... if you don't like it where you are... wait 5 minutes or drive 5 miles -- it can change! (unless, like the previous poster said -- an impending storm is coming along!). Happened on my last trip to Oahu, last August -- remnants of a tropical storm hit our first full day on Oahu. Poured down the rain; flooding everywhere. Most of the tourists were complaining, of course. Mom and I were just elated to finally be back and run down to the gift shop, snag a 5.95 a piece umbrella (which got alot of comments, really cute print or something!) and we started strolling towards Dukes for breakfast! The waitress even commented on us smiling. I commented back saying that why not smile? We're in Hawaii, we're not at work, we're relaxing and having a great time and we're alive :) hehe It was supposed to be an entire day wash-out. After doing a little shopping to get it out of the way; we noticed some blue skies towards Diamond Head. The rain had stopped! :) I guess making our own sunshine worked out.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Forecast for next week?

what is the saying painted on chesseurgers wall, weather forcast sunshine low 80's gentle trade winds