We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Highlands Ranch...
Level Contributor
143 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

Just curious....has anyone ever seen Dog out and about in Honolulu? I am really hoping to catch a glimpse of him or one of the posse when I am there in a few weeks. (Hopefully he will be there and not in a Mexican court room! That is so completely ridiculous!!!!)

Highlands Ranch...
Level Contributor
143 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

I just saw the earlier post about Dog.....I did not mean to start talking about his situation again, I was just wondering if any travelers have seen him while visiting Honolulu.

Kihei, HI
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

Yes, I've seen him and his family at San Souci beach. You can also go to his office in Chinatown; I don't think they mind visitors though of course he might not be in.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

we went to his office, lots of souveniers to buy, and we met '"T" the receptionist, and Wes...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
878 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

Hi,

We saw Dog, Leland, and Baby Lisa at the Turtle Bay Resort. They were there for a reception.

Then we were walking in Downtown Honolulu and went to his office to take pictures. There was a sign out front that said "Filming in progress, do not enter".

But I suppose they saw us outside taking pictures, because someone opened the door and said they were taking a break, and we were welcome to come in. Only Dog was there at the time, but he couldn't have been friendlier. He took pictures with us, signed autographs, chatted for a while, and we each bouch souvenir T-shirts. It was just luck that our timing was right, however the staff and Dog himself were very nice.

If you go and are invited in, it's great. But please keep in mind that these are real people with jobs and families. So don't hunt them down or harrass them if they are on personal time or busy. I wouldn't want Dog mad at me.

5. Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter sightings?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 18, 2009