We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Hawaii next week?

Fairfax, VA
Level Contributor
82 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Hawaii next week?

Hi everyone:

We leave in 4 days and I'm so excited. Are there any locals out there? I was wondering what the weather was like in the evenings and during the hotest part of the day!

I hope it's better than the DC area of muggy, humid 90 degree days/nights!

Fairfax, VA
Level Contributor
82 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Hawaii next week?

I just checked weather.com, and they say next week is days/high 80's and nights/ mid 70's.

That sounds nice, but does anyone know if Hawaii is HUMID and MUGGY, or are they nice warm windy days...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
636 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Hawaii next week?

I just got back from Honolulu and it was quite hot and a little humid.

It is slightly cooler, when the sun goes down. I wore shorts, the whole time. It does get cloudy, windy and misty on the north shore.

I know you'll have a great time, we did.

3. Re: Weather in Hawaii next week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 18, 2009