We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

Scotland
Level Contributor
23 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

Hi everyone,

Heading to Oahu in September (can't wait!!!). I have booked the Pearl Harbour passport online over 48 hours ago, but so far I haven't received an email confirming the booking or an acknowledgement of the payment. The booking definitely went through, and I was able to download the tickets for the Aviation Museum straight away. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the information to arrive after booking? Thanks. So used to acknowledgements arriving straight away, wondered if anyone else has had the same experience? I booked via the official website. Many thanks everyone.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,344 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

Sorry I can't help you as I've only booked advanced tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial on line and none of the others. Hopefully someone else will come along that can help you. If not, look over the web-site again for any more info and perhaps call them.

Scotland
Level Contributor
23 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

Thank you fishdiva. I pre-booked the USS Arizona tickets too, as we're not very good at being up really early in the morning. :) I've dropped an email to the email address that was on my acknowledgement page (which I thankfully found in my browser history) but so far haven't heard back. Was trying to hold off calling, if possible, due to the time difference between Oahu and the UK (and the cost of calls). Hadn't expected things to take this long.

Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

I booked the USS Arizona only for December and received my confirmation the same day. It came from this addresss...confirmation@recreation.gov.

Scotland
Level Contributor
23 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

Thanks Corissa G. I think it's a different email address for the USS Arizona and the other attractions, but since posting the contact at the booking team has emailed me back to they have our reservation on the system and where I need to go to pick up our tickets on the day. The booking system really didn't make it clear, and I found the ticket booking quite complicated but I think we got there in the end! Thanks for the input everyone.

5. Re: Passport to Pearl Harbour Online Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, July 14, 2015