We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanna trade for a night?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Wanna trade for a night?

Anyone going to be in honolulu anytime from March 10-16th?

Well me and my husband are booked in Kauai for those dates at a nice condo in princeville on the north shore. However now we are thinking about taking a flight to hnl for the day or night. We thought to save money someone wanted to spend a night in Kauai we could swap and each stay a full night on another Island. I mean its a thought if anyone is interested email

bossychic01@yahoo.com to discuss details.

BTW

The rd trip flight to kauai from hnl is around 300.00 per couple.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanna trade for a night?

The contract for your Kauai condo probably has a clause about 3rd parties for no assignment and subletting.

I have rented condos before and those were the terms. You could lose your damage deposit if this is discovered. Might be a good idea to look over your rental papers. Anyone swapping with you could have the same deal with their hotel room or condo.

If you swapped for a hotel room what would you do if the swappers ran up your bill with long distance phone calls and room service?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanna trade for a night?

Well I know IM ok with the clauses in my contract. I guess the other party would have to check on their end. My condo was originally booked with the understanding that there would be 4 adults staying in the condo.

Now the phone bill thing I honestly didnt think of it, and Im not gullable or anything, but I figured we were both taking a chance so why would either of us be so dishonest as to run up a long distance bill (let alone stupid). Its not like we wouldnt exchange personal information that would guarantee a point of contact after vacationing if need be.

Well thanks for reminding me that the even the scum of the earth can be found on an Island, but Id just assume use my GOOD GODLY Judgement in this matter:)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanna trade for a night?

OH yeh BTW there is not any room service. Condo is in Princeville however NOT at the PRINCEVILLE RESORT.