We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arizona Memorial

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Arizona Memorial

Can you get tickets to the Arizona Memorial at the door? I tried to get tickets from the government parks website, but they were sold out for the dates we are there. Are more tickets available at the door?

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,170 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Arizona Memorial

When are you going? We have had many forum newbies that clicked on the wrong tour.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Arizona Memorial

we are thinking either April or June.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,170 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Arizona Memorial

I checked April & used 4 tickets. No dates available in April to make reservation.

I just looked at June & there are many dates & tours with 5 tickets available. How many tickets do you need? I looked & almost every day has tours with five tickets available.

www.recreation.gov/tourDetails.do…

Edited: 5:09 pm, March 13, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Arizona Memorial

We actually need 6 tickets. I looked on the sight too, and if we go in April the only date they had was the day we would be leaving for another island. This is why I wondered if there would be slots available if we just went early.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,170 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Arizona Memorial

Get there be 6:30am & you'll get tickets.

I just checked for 6 tickets for June.

I checked the first 10 days of June & each day has at least one tour available for six tickets.

The best way to check availability is to put the first day you could go.

If it says "sold out", click on: Next Available

Then it will skip forward to the next date that has six tickets available.

Warren, Arkansas
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Arizona Memorial

I have always gone around 6:30 and have been close to the front of the line. Never had any issues with getting in.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Arizona Memorial

Thanks everyone

18. Re: Arizona Memorial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, March 16, 2015