We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report, February 2014

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hooks, Texas
Level Contributor
196 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report, February 2014

Will start in the comments section.

Hooks, Texas
Level Contributor
196 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Trip Report, February 2014

For our 20th Anniversary we went on a cruise and both of us caught the Norovirus and spent it in quarantined in our room. We have decided to stay in the continental USA and not go anywhere for any future anniversaries other than the big Red Lobster, lol. Sometimes you have to laugh at life!!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
439 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Trip Report, February 2014

TinTexas: I have been sick in almost every country that I have traveled. My husband & I eat the same things. He does not get tummy upsets. But, my tummy can not handle new bacteria. This is our 50th Anniversary. I have only been sick in Hawaii once after a lunch in Chinatown. Hopefully, I will stay well on this trip. I have taken my Dukoral.:)

23. Re: Trip Report, February 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 22, 2015