We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Options for Oahu

folsom
Level Contributor
145 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Options for Oahu

Hola Everyone,

I am looking for transportation options (other than a car) to get from Waikiki to Ko Olina and back, and on another day from Waikiki to Turtle Bay and back. We will be four guys golfing, and most likely will be intoxicated, so we are looking for a cost effective way to these two locations on separate days. Any idea what a taxi would cost roundtrip to Turtle Bay? and to Ko Olina? Are there shuttle buses available for these routes? Cost?

thanks,

Oahu
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Options for Oahu

Turtle bay is a jump from Waikiki, and if you are spending that kind of money for a round of golf, why not get a room? It's a beautiful resort, and a great place to relax after playing. I would call the resort directly (the golf shop) about transpotation options. When the tours come through people actually volunteer services to drive players up there.

Ko Olina is also beautiful, but have you considered The Prince? They have packages from The Hawaii Prince hotel that include transportation. It is a nice course that my husband plays regularly, never has a problem getting a tee time, staff is very nice.

2. Re: Transportation Options for Oahu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 14, 2009