We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Passes for resorts in Waikiki?

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Day Passes for resorts in Waikiki?

We're travelling on a tight budget and have booked accommodation without a pool. I'd love on one day to visit a resort pool and enjoy a cocktail poolside. Does anyone know if any of the resorts offer day passes for use of their pool? We stayed at the Sheraton Princess Kaulani last visit and I have no idea how they prevent outsiders strolling up and using their pool but I wouldn't want to pull a swifty like that!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,580 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day Passes for resorts in Waikiki?

I'm suprised that no one noted that there are very few resort pools along Waikiki that are worth a second glance, let alone paying to play in, Sheraton and HHV being exceptions! Most folks I know in California or Arizona have better pools in their back-yards!

The beach is really the draw there. Just enjoy the pool bars, that's worth it!

Edited: 11:07 pm, September 16, 2013
Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Day Passes for resorts in Waikiki?

Thanks all especially for asking Kahala if they would do a day pass :-)

I think we'll enjoy the beach for swimming and visit a resort for a night by the pool sipping cocktails and having a meal.

I've written to HHV and Sheraton in case they do a day pass. I'll post their reply on here if they write back.

13. Re: Day Passes for resorts in Waikiki?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 19, 2014