We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner restaurants

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clarkston
Level Contributor
78 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner restaurants

This is our 1st trip to Oahu and Waikiki. We will not have a car and are staying at the Aston Waikiki Beach Resort. I would love some suggestions for reasonable, good restaurants for dinner with a little ambiance - ocean view.......My friend is not too adventuresome in eating but likes beef, chicken, pork, and fish. Thank you for any ideas. I was looking at Duke's.....

Clarkston
Level Contributor
78 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dinner restaurants

Thanks for all your suggestions. We will try Dukes, Hula Grill, Tiki and try to get reservations along the rail.

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,457 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dinner restaurants

pilikia2 - thanks, glad you enjoyed them. I especially like the one on your avatar ! I'd love to have a 16X20 of that to put on my game room wall !! The colors are incredible.

13. Re: Dinner restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 20, 2014