We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pacific monarch wakiki

Rosetown, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
pacific monarch wakiki

Has anyone lately stayed at aston pacific monarch 2 bedroom rooms 2702and 2703 in the last 6 months

New Zealand
Level Contributor
315 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

No, but booked in there in about 3 weeks time so will post a review afterwards. We've just booked a 1 bedroom as there are only 2 of us. Looks good and all the dealings with the realty firm have been fine so far.

Rosetown, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

great thanks we have booked the month of January and there have been no new post about it in a long time we are taking both rooms and yes they have been real good to deal with the owner even called me to tell me about this place and explain why he bought it .

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,347 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

I've never been there. It's in a great location, a couple of short block to Kuhio Beach.

Rosetown, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

thanks ive stayed there before but am renting two bedroom vrbo 2702and 2703 are joined just wanted to know if anyone has stayed in this condo

New Zealand
Level Contributor
315 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

I agree with Dusty - great location. That's what attracted us but the views from the condo look awesome as well :-)

Rosetown, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

just wondering if you been on your holiday and if the place is good thanks

Texas
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

We stayed in the Penthouse (2BR and connecting 1BR) back in 2005. The units were very dated, there wasn't really a lanai to speak of and the view was limited as you had the towers of Hyatt Regency in the way. Yes, it was just a short walk to the beach and to Kalakaua Avenue. Maybe they've done updates since we were there. Upon our returns in 2009 and 2011 we stayed at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower and loved it!! Granted, it's more expensive, but oh so worth it for the views and the amazing staff they have and you literally walk out of their walkway, cross the street and you're at the beach :) I hope you have a great time. We're hoping to make it back next year!

Australia
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

We stayed in the Penthouse Christmas 2011 and it definitely had not been updated then. Views were great even with the Hyatt. Good spot, it was not cheap but it was a good fit for the five of us.

9. Re: pacific monarch wakiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 28, 2014