We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

Sorry if this is a repost...

Looking for some info on the best clubs in Oahu/Waikiki/Honolulu....

particularly Hip hop, reggae, house music

Any clubs with awesome interior design, where you just feel awesome being in the club lol?

Any good party tours (that go to the best clubs)

Any assistance would be appreciated :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
20 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

In my experience, the Waikiki/Honolulu club scene is always changing! I'm going in two weeks, and I've heard good things about Addiction at the Modern Honolulu hotel (very chic interior design), as well as M nightclub. I went to Pearl Ultra Lounge about 3-4 years ago and had a good time, definitely lots of hip-hop and reggae that night but it may have changed by now. Don't know of any party tours, but I'm sure you'll have a great time anywhere! Cheers :)

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

Thanks Tinat168 - would love an update if possible - how was your trip?

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

Heard some girls saying they went to Asylum, I think it is on Kuhio

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

thanks - just checked out the facebook page - looks pretty cool (apart from the "heelz" requirement - I plan on wearing flat shoes when I go out, just sayin')

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

We just came back and went to both Addiction and M Club. We loved both though the crowd is different. Addiction was my preference as they played a solid set of old skool R&B and hip hop as that was our generation. The Study Bar just across from the lobby opens up at night and they play cool music too if you want to just stand around and lounge.

The M Club had a very Las Vegas club feel and the crowd was definitely younger and sexier I guess. If you have been to a club in Las Vegas, you would be able to picture what I mean.

6. Re: Night Clubs / Night Club Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 14, 2014