We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Regency

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Regency

We are booked to stay at the Hyatt Regenct Waikiki in September this year for 9 nights in a partial ocean view room. Has anyone stayed here that has some feedback on the rooms and details of good shopping locations and touristy things to do. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki
Waikiki
Oahu, HI
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
57,032 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hyatt Regency

Brisbanite, one fun thing we always do is hike Diamond Head first thing on Saturday morning and then go to the Farmers Market at Kapiolani Community College very close to the entrance of Diamond Head.

www.lavasurfer.com/info/hikediamondhead.html

…hawaii.edu/object/farmersmarket.html

Sometimes we do the Manoa Falls hike the same day. I am guessing Honolulu is the only city in the U.S. with a tropical rainforest in it.

to-hawaii.com/oahu/waterfalls/manoafalls.php

Treat yourselves to a great meal one night. My perfect date night meal would be cocktails at The House Without a Key at the Halekulani Hotel followed by dinner at Orchids just across the lawn from HWAK. Other romantic spots would be Michel's and the Hau Tree Lanai.

I really would work your way through both the Amberloo and Food topic and the Cheap Eats topic. There is great information on spots to eat that are not national U.S. chains that serve great food.

tripadvisor.com/…48124609

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k564936…

Mentioned in this post
Diamond Head Beach Hotel
Diamond Head Beach Hotel
152 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Kapiolani Park
Kapiolani Park
955 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Manoa Falls
Manoa Falls
3,111 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Honolulu
Honolulu
Oahu, HI
House Without a Key
House Without a Key
1,991 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Halekulani Hotel
Halekulani Hotel
2,678 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Orchids
Orchids
1,323 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Michel's At the Colony Surf
Michel's At the Colony...
586 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Hau Tree Lanai
Hau Tree Lanai
1,196 Reviews
Oahu, HI
12. Re: Hyatt Regency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 20, 2014