We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much would you bring for 8 days in Oahu??

Los Angeles...
6 posts
Save Topic
How much would you bring for 8 days in Oahu??

Hello I have a 7 year old cousin in Oahu, Im going to meet her for the 1st time. I already booked the flight & hotel. I dont plan on doing anything extravangant Im just going to meet her & hang out with family the only thing that my $ should be going to out there is food, cab to & from hotel to airport, baggage fees, housekeeping, the general expected things. How much would be enough for that in your opinion? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOU HELP! :)

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,048 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How much would you bring for 8 days in Oahu??

I really like the Honolulu Zoo. It's a medium size, very well kept - with a wonderful assortment of animals. Do kids ever get tired of zoos? I don't think so.

Another feature for the Honolulu Zoo is that it is kind of a botanical garden as well. Make sure to see the Rainbow (sometimes called "Painted") Eucalyptus trees. (Google them and take a look.) The massive flowering cactus won my heart!

There is a special attraction where you can tour the zoo after it closes ... and a guide tells you about the evening habits of the animals. Always sounded like fun to me.

http://honoluluzoo.org/

12. Re: How much would you bring for 8 days in Oahu??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 17, 2014