We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto to Aulani with 6 and 4 year old

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Toronto to Aulani with 6 and 4 year old

Planning a trip from Toronto to Honolulu. Spending a night in Vancouver to break up the flight each way for the kids. Planning to stay at Disney Aulani from the 7th-15th. Would like to spend more time since it is a far trip but Aulani has no availability after the 15th. Wondering where and what else the girls (6 and 4) would enjoy. Waikiki? Different island? Any advice is appreciated.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
21,959 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Toronto to Aulani with 6 and 4 year old

Personally I think you made a smart choice, I love Hawaii, but from Toronto with young kids I wouldn't , 6 hours was about as much as we could expect of our kids at that age,, we would have loved to do Aruba with our kids but would be same position as you going to Hawaii.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,658 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Toronto to Aulani with 6 and 4 year old

Hmmmm interesting you say that...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k5845…

13. Re: Toronto to Aulani with 6 and 4 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 16, 2014